Labels

Monday 15 February 2016

Photos: Nigerian Man Feeds Beggars On Valentine’s Day

man cooks beggars Valentine's day

Our hero of the week is Chinonso Obiagwu, a Lagos-based man who gave himself away to destitutes and beggars on the streets of Lagos yesterday.

Mr Obiagwu said he woke up yesterday and prepared delicious meal for beggars.
He says it is more profitable to do this than to give belle to a ‘confused girl’…LOL
Hear him:
HOW I SPENT MY VALENTINE.
I woke up in the morning thinking… HOW DO I CELEBRATE THIS DAY, THE VALENTINE DAY? and then I decided that I was going to Cook for the Destitute. I got out of my Bed, Went to the Market, Bought Food items and Prepared the Most Delicious meal ever Tasted in the whole of Mankind, After That, I went out to Deliver The Food Items myself.
I wish you could feel the Kind of PEACE and overwhelming feeling of LOVE that i felt and still Feeling after this exercise. I think this is the best way to celebrate the day. and not looking for a Confused girl to give belle… tongue emoticon”


This is lovely… It is better to give than to receive…Yes ooo

No comments:

Post a Comment