Labels

Friday 22 May 2015

Yul Edochie Shows Off Wife, Denies Gay Allegation By Steven Ugochukwu

yul edochie wife

Ever since Nollywood gay stalker Steven Ugochukwu leaked his alleged relationship with Pete Edochie’s son Yul to the media, the married father of 3 has been restless.
In a recent FB posting, the actor once again denied any involvement with Steven. He stressed that he has no business dating a man because he’s happily married with children.

yul edochie married
Read his latest message below;
“I’m a quiet man who respects everyone but for me to do this it means the matter is really terrible
He’s telling all sorts of lies to tarnish my image, posting fake messages that don’t have my number on it. Doing fake voice recordings
My God is bigger than him. I’m not gay. I’m not bisexual. I’m not in any relationship wit him. I’m happily married to my wife wit 3 kids.
My wife knows how this whole thing started, his harassment, so his plan to break my home with his lies will not work.
I’m appealing to all my colleagues who he’s doing same to, lets all speak out, our voices will be heard and this harassment will stop
Big thanks to my fans, friends and everyone for your support and concern. I’m fine, my family is fine. I have a great God. May He bless you all”

No comments:

Post a Comment