Labels

Tuesday 2 February 2016

My Encounter With A Deaf Keke Napep, Tricycle Rider In Anambra – Dr Chisom

deaf keke napep rider anambra

Anambra based medical doctor, Dr Chisom took to her Official IG page @ noraswift90 yesterday to share her encounter with a deaf napep (tricycle) rider while heading to work.
Hear her:
“Thought i should share this, on my way to the hospital I flagged him down didn’t bother talking to him or asking him for the price because we all know they have a fixed price for those plying the straight road, to my amazement he turned and showed me the notice. Mehn i was dumb founded, i quickly read through it and relaxed. I got to my destination and tapped him and he stopped….#wecanmakeit #youcanmakeit #youdonthaveanyexcuse #Godblessus #GodblessNigeria”
If a deaf man can hustle like, those of us who can hear have no excuse.
This should motivate someone to action today.
Meanwhile, many are arguing on the social media that the man is taking a big risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment