Labels

Thursday 4 February 2016

Meet Sonia Ali, Kim Kardashian Look Alike In Dubai UAE [PHOTOS]

sonia ali kim kardashian lookalike

Check out this beautiful Arab lady who looks exactly like Kanye West’s wife, Kim Kardashian.
Sonia, a Dubai-based beauty blogger said she is enjoying the same celebrity attention AS Kim Kardashian from people who think she is Kim.
Hear what Sonia told Buzzfeed recently;

“I always get it at airports and when I’m shopping, more when I visit the USA.”“I have never seen it but my family and friends always would say there was a resemblance. Regardless of what look I go for, there will always be that one person who mentions that I look like her.”
Check out her photos and be the judge
sonia ali kim kardashian look alike dubai
The resemblance is too much. #yeye dey smell #Kim K’s #1 addict

No comments:

Post a Comment