Labels

Monday 22 June 2015

Omotola Jalade Shares Photo Of Late Dad Shola Jalade, Celebrate Father’s Day With CreativeConcept

shola jalade
Jun
On Sunday, Omotola Jalade shared a rare photo of her dad with fans to mark 2015 father’s day with this mind blowing tribute;

“You were my first Bestfriend, my first confidant, my first boyfriend … My first Director.You thought me to think, to speak , to be strong. Just 12 years and it feels like I know you forever… You left but you knew you had done enough, you had been a FATHER. You prepared me to know what to look out for in my next father, I found him.He’s so much like you… Okay you found me better… Even in heaven you didn’t stop working … Directing me… My kids are the best for it today. You left a legacy,Mr Shola Jalade . You gave me the best, I love and miss you, DAD.”
omotola jalade father
Omotola’s beautiful father’s day concept
Pictured above is her 4 children and their father at a beach.
She captioned it, “Happy Father’s Day to all fathers Actively standing with and for their kids physically ,mentally and psychologically”


Very creative!!

No comments:

Post a Comment