Labels

Friday 19 June 2015

June 19, 2015 – Picture: Girl Duped By Fraudster Inside GTBank Allen Avenue Branch Ikeja Lagos Chased Out By Security Guards The sobbing lady pictured above was duped yesterday at a GTBank on Allen Avenue Ikeja. The lady who identified herself as Rukayat was seen crying inside the bank after a man disguised as GTB banker approached her and other customers on a queue. In her words: “He claimed to be an official of the bank and demanded if I had a bank verification number, to which I answered no. He collected the money for ease of the transaction and gave me a verification form to fill”. When I was filling the form, the man went to the counter to talk to a teller.” To cut the long story short, the man pretending to be a banker later disappeared with Rukayat’s bos’s N14,000. “The money belongs to my boss. I have just been employed two weeks ago and I don’t know where to get a refund for her,” she said sobbingly. A bank security guard reportedly ordered her out of the banking hall.

fraudster duped lady gtbank

The sobbing lady pictured above was duped yesterday at a GTBank on Allen Avenue Ikeja.
The lady who identified herself as Rukayat was seen crying inside the bank after a man disguised as GTB banker approached her and other customers on a queue.
In her words:

“He claimed to be an official of the bank and demanded if I had a bank verification number, to which I answered no. He collected the money for ease of the transaction and gave me a verification form to fill”. When I was filling the form, the man went to the counter to talk to a teller.”
To cut the long story short, the man pretending to be a banker later disappeared with Rukayat’s bos’s N14,000.
“The money belongs to my boss. I have just been employed two weeks ago and I don’t know where to get a refund for her,” she said sobbingly.
A bank security guard reportedly ordered her out of the banking hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment