Labels

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Lagos Lawyer Gives Josephine Ugwu N680K Out Of N1.2M Promised, Airport Cleaner Begs FG For Job

josephine ugwu 680k

A Lagos based lawyer has raised N680,000 for Josephine Ugwu, a Lagos airport cleaner who returned missing N12million few months ago.

The N680K is a part of the promised 10% of the money she found.
She got the money from Barrister Monday Ubani’s foundation on Thursday the 11th of June 2015.
Mr Ubani promises to raise the rest of the 1.2million and deliver the cheque to her.
When asked what she’ll do with the money, Miss Ugwu said:
I will start a business and at the same time continue with my job. I really want a better job. Please, help me appeal to the Federal Government to come to my aid and get me a better job.
Hope she gets a better job soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment