Labels

Thursday 29 January 2015

Yoruba Actress Toyin Adewale Buries Mother, Dumps Nollywood For Catering

toyin adewale mother burial

Veteran Nollywood actress Toyin Adewale has become a very scarce face on screen courtesy of her faithful husband, Sunday Adewale who urged her to take a break from Nollywood.
The actress who lost her mother late last year will bury her today January 30, 2015 at Atan Cemetery in Yaba. 

On the secret of her 22 years of marriage, the actress said:
“I always tell people that it is God that keeps marriage.  I also have an understanding husband and children. I also trust my husband. Definitely, there will be temptation but God has been giving him the grace to get over them.  Most times he would come home to gist me about everything that happened on location. It is the woman that can make her marriage work. She needs to be determined. I made up my mind that my marriage will work and God has been seeing me through.  You have to be prayerful and trust your husband too.
toyin adewale husbandPicture from renewal of vow
When asked why she hasn’t featured in any movie as of late, Mrs Adewale said:
“I am taking things easy now with my acting career. I want to face my catering job squarely.  I also have a movie I am working on, we will hit location in March by God’s grace.”


She currently works as an event planner and a caterer. Toyin Adewale is the founder of Tasty Tee Catering Services.

No comments:

Post a Comment