Labels

Tuesday 27 January 2015

“I Broke Up With Mario Balotelli Bcos He’s A Jealous Lover” – Ex-Girlfriend Fanny Neguesha

Fanny Neguesha mario balotelli

Italian striker Balotelli met Belgian model Fanny in March of last and they got engaged few months later. In September, Fanny dumped the Liverpool star over what she called jealous.
The petite model alleged that Mario wanted her to stop modelling because he’s not happy with other men seeing her semi naked photos but she wanted her own career.


‘He didn’t want to see me in photo-shoots or singing and dancing, I tried to explain to him that I had a career as well. But he just wouldn’t listen. Looking back maybe I was a bit too hasty.’
I should have taken a bit more time and thought about it before I accepted his proposal. He was a hard head and couldn’t accept I wanted my own career path as well.
‘In the end I returned the engagement ring to him. He was upset but we have both moved on no”
Fanny Neguesha

No comments:

Post a Comment