Labels

Wednesday 28 January 2015

“I Still Go To School” Kylie Jenner Reveals

Kylie Jenner Reveals
Few weeks ago, there were reports that reality TV star, Kylie Jennerdropped out of school to focus on her fashion career. It was reported that even her mom, Kris had her support on this.
Well, the step sister of Kim Kardashian has shut down this allegations by saying that she hasn’t dropped out of school, she still goes to school everyday.
 She has shot down rumours  that she dropped out of school. The 17 year old who just shared the sexy pic above:
She said she is a home-schooled high school student who studies with a schoolteacher at home and has about four months to go till she’s done.
“I haven’t dropped out of school,”I still go to school every day.”


    “Once i get my diploma, I want to keep doing what I do now,” “I love fashion … I have a lot of interests I’m pursuing.”

    No comments:

    Post a Comment