Labels

Thursday 26 February 2015

Nollywood Actress Oge Okoye Endorses Hairfinity Vitamins For Healthy Hair Growth

hairfinity vitamins
Oge Okoye few hours ago informed fans of the magic of Hairfinity, a vitiamin formulated with hair specific nutrients to nourish your hair from the INSIDE OUT.
Hairfinity vitamins promote faster growing, longer, thicker, stronger hair, and more vibrant hair.
Oge Okoye said that is the secret of her beautiful dark and lovely hair
In her words:

“Hey Dolls n’Kings,I couldn’t wait to get up in here to gush about the amazing transformation of my hair since the start of my @Hairfinity journey.Not only is my hair much longer,fuller and thicker,my hairline is now so rich and full…..totally to die for!My friend was right about the @Hairfinity Magic. Team #HairfinityAfrica for life!”

No comments:

Post a Comment