Labels

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Nigerian Lady Duped Of N60K By Romance Scammer Posing As Doctor Working At Epe General Hospital

lady duped lover

This is an unedited email received from a fan few hours ago.
Please read and give her your input.
I met a guy name Wale he said his name is Dr Wale Phillips that he works in Epe General Hospital but I doubt if he is a doctor cos of his selfish and greedy acts.

We had a relationship but the relationship stopped immediately he borrowed N60,000 for his exam with the assurance of paying it after 3 days when his cheque cleared. Anytime I called him he won’t picked my call or reply my test for the past 2 months, he just keep posting me by giving different excuses that government have not pay their salaries, he’s in Ghana today, he’s in Ibadan tomorrow bla bla bla. Up till now I have not collected the money.
I’m begging good people of Nigeria to help me contact him on+2348096305915, 07089213830 to pay back my money because he has refused to pick my calls or reply my text messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment