Labels

Wednesday 29 April 2015

“My Wife Has No Vaginal Opening” – Nigerian Man Begs Court To Dissolve Sexless Marriage

wife no vaginal opening nigeria

A Customary court in Ake area of Abeokuta has officially dissolved a 3-year-old marriage between Kemi and Femi Olayiwola.
Mr Femi told the court his wife has no vaginal opening and has deceived him throughout the course of the 3-year-old marriage.

Olayiwola accused Kemi of covering up her condition knowing that she couldn’t bear him a child
This is what the heartbroken husband told the court today:
“My wife had been deceiving me since we got married I have never seen her pass through menstruation. My wife does not have any vagina opening.
Anytime I ask her for sex, she would give an excuse to back up her refusal. Meanwhile, we have been praying to God to give us children.
My wife did not tell me anything about her condition before we got married, until February this year that she confessed to me that she had never experienced menstruation in her life.
I thought she was lying, so I went to see her parents who told me it was true, and that they thought their daughter explained to me before we got married,”.
He begged the court to grant him divorce because the marriage is unproductive.
His request was immediately granted by the court’s president.

No comments:

Post a Comment