Labels

Thursday 30 April 2015

Chika Ike Says She Stopped Se*x Bcos Boyfriend Isn’t Thinking Marriage

chika ike casual relationship

Few days ago, the actress took to the social media to tell fans that she hasn’t had intimacy in the past 5 months and how it hasn’t been easy for her.
In a recent promo interview for her TV show, the actress said she abstained from sex because she is in a casual relationship right now.

Hear what the Anambra born diva said in her last interview:
“Well, I am a very spontaneous woman. I just made up my mind and I went for it. I wanted to put all my energy into my new projects without being distracted by any relationship. For now, I believe my man understand me and the reason I’m staying celibate. But honestly i am not in any
‘serious’ relationship for now,”.
Chika Ike got married to Tony Eberiri in 2006 and got her divorce finalized in Abuja last year.
Meanwhile, her multi million naira contract with bullet energy drink has been renewed for another 2 years.


She has everything going for her. Lucky woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment