Labels

Thursday 21 January 2016

Shocking Confession Of A Ritualist Caught With Human Head In Enugu State

ritualist arrested enugu human head

He was on his way to Abakaliki for money ritual when Enugu Police Command caught him.
Meet John Igwe, a suspected ritualist recently caught with a human skull.

During his confession, John said he has struggled so much in life to make a living but all to no avail.
Mr Igwe said he met a friend recently who introduced him to a native doctor who told him to bring human head for money ritual.
In his words:
“My friend took me to a native doctor in Abakiliki and I was asked to go and bring human head. I was going there with the human head when I was arrested.”  The head is for money; I have suffered so much in life”.
How can he be so wicked to use a fellow human head to make money.
ritual killer enugu human head


This is unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment