Labels

Thursday 31 December 2015

Photos: Pregnant Woman Who Escaped Money Ritual Beheading Attempt By Killer Alfa In Badagry Speaks

woman escape ritualist badagry lagos

Pregnant Woman Who Escaped Money Ritual Beheading Attempt By Killer Alfa In Badagry Lagos Speaks
The young woman who escaped from the den of ritualists in Badagry yesterday has narrated her ordeal.
20-year-old Busayo Amdalat said her lover, an Islamic cleric cum ritualist, Mallam Shehu popularly called Alhaji Sambo attempted to kill her when she visited him for Christmas holidays.
In the early hours of Tuesday, Alhaji Sambo received a visitor, another suspected ritualist called Ifa.
It was gathered that when Sambo’s accomplice, Ifa was slashing the victim’s throat, she was able to muster courage by hitting Ifa on the head with a bottle and in the process ran to a nearby street where a carnival was taking place.
killer alfa badagry lagosThe killer alfa
Read her own side of the story below:
“Myself and Alhaji Sambo had a quarrel before now for close to three weeks. I knew his first wife before she died but the second wife did not want him (Sambo) to marry me but he resolved that he was going to marry me. I even got pregnant for him but he rejected the pregnancy at some point in time.
“I went to report him to a Muslim cleric but the cleric said there was nothing he could do to convince my lover to accept the pregnancy. For about two months, I did not call Sambo and because of the issue, I changed my telephone number.”
Yesterday, Sambo and a man called Ifa were having a discussion in his house. Before I knew it, he started taking lots of alcohol, when I cautioned him; he refused to listen to me. He even offered me some but I rejected it.
“Later that night, he asked me to wrap myself in a white clothing of which I obliged. The man called Ifa wanted to use a cloth to cover my face and in the process, Sambo came in with an iron rod and hit me on the head. I shouted but nobody heard me because it was a bushy area.
“Ifa and Sambo attacked me with a knife but I managed to lock myself in a room. I now lied to them I had called one of the neighbours, it was in that process that they left and I managed to escape from the house.”


No comments:

Post a Comment