Labels

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Photos: Meet Leonie Muller, German Woman Living In A Train To Avoid High Rent Payment

german woman living train

In a desperate to avoid paying huge house rent, the lady pictured has packed her belongings into a fast-moving train.
The 23-year-old German student identified as Leonie Muller from Stuttgart gave up her $450 apartment and packed her entire wardrobe, laptop, wash bag and textbooks into a travel bag and moved into a fast-moving train that costs her $380 monthly.
Hear what she told Washington Post recently:

“It all started with a dispute I had with my landlord,I instantly decided I didn’t want to live there anymore  and then I realized: Actually, I didn’t want to live anywhere anymore.”I want to inspire people to question their habits and the things they consider to be normal, “I really feel at home on trains, and can visit so many more friends and cities. It’s like being on vacation all the time,”.
Her $380 subscription fee will allow her to board every train in Germany for free.
The college student now takes her shower in the train bathroom and write her college exams as the train travels at 190 miles per her.
Leonie Muller says that she enjoys the freedom she has experienced since she gave up her apartment.
Check out her photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment