Labels

Thursday 27 August 2015

Adeniyi Johnson Confesses: Toyin Aimakhu Caught Me Flirting With A Girl, She Saw My Dirty BBM Chat

adeniyi johnson flirting bbm

Nollywood actor Niyi Johnson took to Instagram earlier today to confess to fans that he is the reason behind Toyin Aimakhu’s sudden disappearance.
The actor who recently celebrated his 2nd wedding anniversary said his wife saw his dirty BBM chat before she suddenly packed out of their Lekki Matrimonial home.
He urged fans to help him beg Toyin Aimakhu for forgiveness.
In his words:
“To clear the air of the recent happenings… I ADENIYI JOHNSON is at fault and not my wife… she reacted according to her pains and we all have different ways of reactions… I beg everyone to pls stop throwing banters and insults… u can channel all anger and greiveances towards me and not her…. instead of abuses I would rather BEG u to join me in apologising to my darling, lovely and adorable wife… OLUTOYIN I’M DEEPLY SORRY PLEASE….. I promise to make things right…. I Don’t want a broken home….. #shecaughtmeflirting #dirtychat @aimakhutoyin”

No comments:

Post a Comment