Labels

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Photos: 22-Year-old British Lady To Marry 58-Year-Old Man In Suffolk England

22 year old marry 58 year old

A bride-to-be says she will slam her critics when she walks down the aisle with her fiance who is 36 years her senior and has three children older than her.
Carly King, 22, is preparing to tie the knot in a traditional high-profile white church wedding to her fiance 58-year-old Billy Potter next weekend.But their relationship has been dogged by critics and snipers who have hit out at the pair’s big age gap, which also sees Mr Potter have three children, aged 27, 29 and 31, older than Miss King and four children.

But despite the negativity the couple say that they love each other to bits and worship the ground each other walks on Miss King admitted:
‘We tried to hide it to start with because of the age gap.’He’s got three children and we didn’t want it coming out if it wasn’t going to be serious.’But people did find out and they had a lot to say about it. Most of it was negative to be honest.’People were saying it would never last, that I was after his money. Just hurtful things. They just weren’t prepared to give us a chance at all.’
Miss King first met her future fiance aged just 18 in November 2011, when she had a problem with her car.
She explained:
‘I had just passed my driving test and my car had a dodgy clutch. My sister knew of Billy and said to take it to him.’I said ‘can I trust him though?’ I was a bit worried about it because I didn’t know who he was.’She said ‘yes, of course you can’. So I took it round and he looked at the car and I instantly found him quite attractive.’But I was a lot bigger then and had big, thick glasses on and was a bit of a mess. So he didn’t think anything of me at all.”
But romance started to smoulder six months later when Miss King was working behind the bar at her local, The Warwick, and had dropped more than two stone to weigh 10-and-a-half stone.She was wearing contacts ahead of having laser eye surgery when Billy walked in to the pub.
‘I think that then he found me attractive,”At the end of my shifts, I would offer to give Billy a lift home a couple of times and that’s how it started.
The 36-year age gap has not affected anything really. At the start he said he would never get married because he wanted to warn me.’I accepted it, but I knew deep down one day I wanted my dream wedding and in the end it just got more serious and he wanted it to. He loves me a lot.’He finds his emotions hard to talk about but I know that he loves me. We genuinely worship the ground each other walks on.
“We like the same things. I’m very mature mentally and Billy just likes to have fun and we meet in the middle. It is just perfect.
The pair had managed to keep their courtship a secret for six months before the rumours turned into fact.
A quieter Mr Potter said:
‘I don’t think the age gap has got anything to do with it. We just get on so well together.’Like most people said, you don’t know whether it’s going to last or not (at the start), but as time went on we got closer and closer.’Whatever happens, you can never judge if we are going to be together in 20 years because of my age. But we are happy just as we are and we will continue as we are.’

No comments:

Post a Comment