Labels

Monday 7 September 2015

Photos: Dead Nigerian Man Wakes Up At Mortuary In Makurdi Benue State Nigeria

man wakes up dead benue

Meet Pa Amos Otene, an elderly man who died last Saturday the 29th of August, 2015 at his home in Makurdi area of Benue state.
Doctors at a private hospital where he was rushed to confirmed him dead around 4:30am.
He came back to life 30 hours later while the mortuary staff were waiting for instructions from his family members.
dead man wakes up makurdi benue state
Pa Otene narrated his near death experience few hours after he woke up from the dead.
In his words:
“What I remember is that I was in a vehicle and traveled a long distance.When I got there, there were many people and there was a lot of celebration and merriment and the people were happy. But they did not allow me to stay with them. They said I should go back and repeat my work.”


Miracles are real!!

No comments:

Post a Comment